Domestic Violence & Sexual Assault Services.
~ALL SERVICES ARE FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL~
IF YOU ARE IN IMMEDIATE DANGER CALL 911
360 - 795 - 6400
Toll Free Hotline:
866 - 795 - 9381
360 - 795 - 6401
360 - 795 - 0806
P.O. Box 642
- Emotional Support available 24 hours a day for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Advocacy-based counseling
- Referrals for Crime Victims Compensation, housing, financial aid, employment, education & social services
- Assistance in completing protection orders
- Referrals to legal services
- Accompaniment to court proceedings
- Transportation to medical exams and appointments
- Information & referral for medical assistance and follow-up
The Charlotte House
Provides a place of refuge from domestic violence. The primary objective is to provide a safe environment for victims and their children.
Clients receive assistance obtaining food, clothing, medical care, transportation and other needs.
Advocates work with residents to develop a plan of action that is unique to each individual and family's needs.
Shelter is provided for 30 days - with the possibility of extention.
Not sure you're in an abusive relationship?
Are you a teen?
It's never too late
to seek support!
Prevention is possible!
Part of our mission is to share information with the community.
Our focus is on raising awareness about
- their roots in society and what we all can do to make a difference.
We provide appropriate education to all ages.
Teaching is founded on the principles of empathy and respect.
Everyone deserves a healthy relationship and respect for their boundaries!
If you would like more information or to schedule a training please contact:
360 – 795 – 6401